Oakland-based branding agency Guts and Glory has launched the ultimate modernist, Helvetica-inspired “perfume” — the scent of nothing. The art object (2 oz bottle of distilled water) is printed with 24-karat gold lettering.
"It is in this spirit that we have created the ultimate Modernist perfume – a scent distilled down to only the purest and most essential elements to allow you, the content, to convey your message with the utmost clarity."
- Numbered limited edition
- 24k gold printing on bottle
- Typeset in Helvetica Bold
- Letterpressed exterior packaging
- Contains 2 oz of distilled water
- Shipped ready for gifting
Get it here.
Have they taken the Helvetica thing too far again? What do u think?